Parquest flooring is a type of hardwood flooring that’s made from several layers of wood that are glued together. It has a sleek and modern look and is often used in high-traffic areas like offices and malls.
Parquet flooring is also one of the most durable types of flooring out there. It’s resistant to water, oil, and other chemicals, plus it’s easy to clean. Furthermore, it doesn’t require any extra maintenance – you just need to dust it once a week.
If you’re looking for floors that have a high level of durability and style, then parquet flooring is the perfect option for you.
Parquet flooring is a highly popular choice for many homeowners because of its beautiful appearance and durability. Here are a few little-known things about this flooring that you may not have known:
- Parquet floors are made from medium-density fiberboard (MDF).
- MDF is a very strong and durable material that’s often used in construction projects because of its low cost and easy-to-work-with qualities.
- The boards are then cut into square or rectangular pieces that are around 2.5 inches thick.
- These pieces are then arranged in a specific pattern, just like the tiles on your kitchen floor.
- Parquet floors can be stained, sealed, waxed, or painted to match your home’s decor.
Benefits of Parquet Flooring
There are many benefits of parquet flooring, and it’s a great choice for any room in your house. Here are just a few of the reasons why you should consider installing this type of flooring:
- It’s durable. Parquet flooring is made from real wood, which means that it will last longer than other types of flooring.
- It’s versatile. Parquet flooring can be used in any room in your house – whether it’s the living room, kitchen, or bedroom.
- It’s easy to clean. Because parquet flooring is made from real wood, cleaning it is easy and hassle-free. You can simply wipe it down with a cloth or vacuum cleaner to get rid of dirt, dust, and debris quickly and easily.
- It looks great. Parquet floors look elegant and stylish, no matter where they’re placed in your home. They also add value to your home, which is something that you’ll appreciate over time.
Different Types of Parquet Flooring
There are a variety of different types of parquet flooring, each with its advantages and disadvantages.
If you’re looking for a floor that’s easy to care for, then you should choose oak or beech wood parquet flooring. These types of floors are both easy to clean and require little maintenance – you just need to sweep them twice a year and apply a sealant once every three years.
On the other hand, if you want a floor that’s stain-resistant and resistant to water damage, then you should choose rubber or vinyl flooring. These materials are also easier to install since they don’t require any special tools or techniques. However, rubber and vinyl floors can be quite noisy when walking on them – so if noise is an issue for you, then this might not be the best option for you.
Finally, if you’re looking for something with features that both oak and rubber/vinyl floors don’t have (like resistance to fire), then you should consider bamboo or cork flooring. These materials are extremely durable – even fires won’t destroy them! However, they do tend to be more expensive than oak or rubber/vinyl floors.